Constructionplace.com is an incredibly affordable and easy to use on-line solution and advocate for helping small businesses and people build, learn, team build and succeed with a focus on project management essentials for small commercial, home improvement, remodel or new construction projects. Ideal for pre-construction planning and associated activities.
CONSTRUCTIONPLACE.COM AUGMENTS YOUR CURRENT OPERATIONS, METHODS AND PROCEDURES AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THEM
What are project essentials?
- Planning and Resources-project organization, resource vetting, management, and communication
- Costing and contracting, budgeting and entering into agreements
- Work Performance-tracking progress and project activities
- Making Payments-paying for performance and protecting property against liens.
Users can register for free, but email verification is encouraged for best performance and communication. Then users can navigate using Project Management icons to easy fill templates, calculators and apps. The proprietary Glossary enables users to access common construction management terms and definitions.
Additionally, projects can be set up as Owned and Non-Owned Property types making it easy to manage projects for others.
BEST PRICING, TERMS AND HELP
Constructionplace.com has two monthly on-line pricing tiers without any contracts or long-term commitments. Registration is free and limited free help and assistance is available. See
1. If you’re a small business or anyone working on single projects the Single Project Plan at $29.95/project/month (less than $1.00 US dollar per day) and the first project is Free may work for you.
2. Larger businesses, Developers, Homeowner Associations, Lenders, Agencies and More Agencies that deal with multiple active projects can opt for the Unlimited Projects Plan for $599.95/month (Also a great value because after 20 projects your cost is less than $1.00 US dollar per day).
Professional construction management as need on-line help is offered for $1.00 dollar per minute with a $30.00 minimum. The actual time can be calculated in real time on-line for you review and approval. And pro bono advocacy services are available.
More in depth construction management services is available for a negotiated fee such as expert witness, third party document reviews for lending, performance specifications, etc.